Complaint Review: Illinois Tollways

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Nita — schaumburg Illinois United States of America
Illinois Tollways

Illinois Tollways Illinois Tollway Beyond A Rip Off Internet

Illinois Tollways is a great big monopoly. It's there word again yours. I am tired of having a on going issuse with them. Who can assist you fighting them. It can not possibly be ethical to double, and triple a $1.00 toll tack on a additional $50 per toll . I going to be honest yes I have gone through some tolls and have not paid. Not my intentions at all. I work everyday and have to use 4 tolls. I can barely afford gas to get to work let alone pay the tolls. However I am willing to accept the cost of the tolls I used. But to say I owe you more than $27,000 in toll violations is OUT OF CONTROL! Can they even do this. I need attorney as soon as possible. Now my license are suspended plate sticker suspended. So guess what if I can't get to work you'll never get paid. I think they are doing this because Illnois is allowing it. 4*1.95 eight dollars a day for tolls in a recession? What's wrong with the picture. Yet t's suppose to help Illinois. I'm sure help all the corrupt officals get paid. I am not looking for sympathy I need help and at witts end. Does any one have and useful recommendations?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Illinois-Tollways/internet/Illinois-Tollways-Illinois-Tollway-Beyond-A-Rip-Off-Internet-847142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Illinois Tollways