Complaint Review: Illusions Productions

• Reported By: Feeling_Energy — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Illusions Productions
unavailable Vineland, New Jersey USA

Illusions Productions Michael Champion Wedding Video Scam Vineland New Jersey

Our wedding was on October 7th, 2012.  Today is September 4th 2013.  Still, no finished wedding video.  I became alarmed in April, 2012.  Since then, my husband and I have repeatedly called and asked for our video.  Michael Champion kept saying, "Oh, I am sorry. I've been traveling, I've been busy, we're having trouble loading the footage. I'll put it in the mail next week. I put it in the mail."  We heard all of those excuses.  We called and said we never received it.  Then, it is, "I'll get  a tracking number this time."

Yeah, that never happened.  Michael Champion has not delivered.  I doubt he ever will.  I will add that I was also disappointed when he showed up on my wedding day looking and acting extremely different than on the day he was interviewed by my husband.

I will add more details to this report as the situation continues to develop, or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Illusions-Productions/Vineland-New-Jersey/Illusions-Productions-Michael-Champion-Wedding-Video-Scam-Vineland-New-Jersey-1081490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Illusions Productions