Complaint Review: Ilona Safonova

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Danial — Pennsylvania
Ilona Safonova
Skuju iela, Riga, Latvia , Select State/Province USA

Ilona Safonova she was looking for relations and get married. after few months of distant relation i visited her and proposed her but later i found out she is already in relation and was looking to get married to scam and blackmail. Riga, Latvia Ziemeļu rajons

*Author of original report: Blackmail and extortion

*Author of original report: Latvian Love and Marriage Scam (updated) Lier, cheater , betrayer, two faced, disgusting woman Riga riga

Ilona Safonova DOB.1 JAN.1980. from Riga Latvia, very charming personality. speaks Russian Latvian Italian and English. we met in Atlanta and carried on long distance relation. she convinced me that she loves me and wanted to be with me and get married. after I proposed her and gave her ring, i found out that she is already in relation with another Man (Vova) even before I met her. she called me liar because I unveil the truth and said that I threatened her where as her bf Vova threatened to kill me. she has lied cheated and betrayed me. I was fortunate to take necessary action in order to avoid catastrophe before its too late. Be advised that she is very seductive and goes as far as intimacy to get u to believe she is real and will ask you to trust her words. she lives in Riga, Latvia. but she travels to many places around Europe and USA to get settle out of her country. [continued below]....

..... be careful do not fall for her love or sponsor her thru marriage. she would ruin your life as well.

Ilona safonova, I hope you are reading this because this reveals what's under your face and the kind of person you are. it shows your true identity doesn't matter how you look at it, its just wrong and disgusting. if I m liar tell me which part did I lie, or betrayed or cheated. I was nothing but honest and trustful but after meeting you my life has been destroyed with all kinds of stress. I hope you get what you deserve. I have always wished you to have happier life but scamming and playing with honest people's feelings and betraying isn't going to bring you happiness..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ilona-Safonova/Select-StateProvince/Ilona-Safonova-she-was-looking-for-relations-and-get-married-after-few-months-of-distant-1078218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ilona Safonova

Blackmail and extortion

AUTHOR: Mohsin - ()

Ilona Safonova DOB.1 JAN.1980. from Skuju iela 2, Riga, 1015, Latvia. She has very charming personality. speaks Russian Latvian Italian and English. we met on 22 Nov 2012 in Atlanta and carried on long distance relation. We met almost every 2 months for brief amount of time. she convinced me that she loves me and wanted to be with me and get married. she knew about my separation and 2 kids, her family saw my kids as well. after 9 months of relation before I proposed her she we visited each other's country to meet family. I proposed her and gave her ring on end of July 2013, then after a week i found out that she was continuing her relation with her ex-boyfriend (Vladimirs Pretrovs, DOB: 9 AUG.1978) and spending nights with him through out the time of our relation. Her sister (Laila Savonova DOB: 25 JAN.1986) told me Ilona was not honest beside she has been with other man as well. I wanted to be sure so I asked but she lied and when I went thru her email and phone I found prof that she was lying and cheating behind me and her boyfriend. she called me liar because I unveil the truth and exposed her to ex-boyfriend (Vladimirs Pretrovs) and said that I am bipolar, violent and threatened her where as her boyfriend Vladimirs Pretrovs threatened to kill me. she also accused me of going thru her Facebook, email and phone where she had many emails and massages to Vladimirs Pretrovs, he had no idea and was not informed of my relationship with her and not even when we got engaged. when I contacted him and let him know about us he had threatened me but later understood me very well.

Her mother Larissa Lipatova was a very wonderful person never thought her kids would be a scammer. Ilona lied every time I ask her about where she was going. She lied cheated and betrayed me and to her family and ex-boyfriend (goes by the name Vova). I was fortunate to take necessary action in order to avoid catastrophe with Canadian agency and lawyers before its too late.
Ilona use sex to get what she wants. She is bipolar and very seductive, she will do anything  to make u believe her (sex with anyone is normal to her) and she gets around pretty well with other man as well and will ask you to trust her words. She travels to many places around Europe. (Holland, Italy, France, Germany) she works for Cytec industry Latvia for USA. Be careful do not fall for her lies or sponsor her thru marriage. Stay away from this mischief family. She would ruin your life as well. As she did to few others. She meet her victim in person (USA, Canada, France, Italy, Holland, Spain, Germany, Latvia). Then influence and manipulate them.

Ilona safonova, I hope you are reading this because this reveals what's under your face and the kind of person you are. framing me as bad person and accusing me of looking at things you were doing behind me and calling me psychological and bipolar person doesn't justify for what u did. it shows your true identity doesn't matter how you look at it, its just wrong and disgusting. u said vova is ur family? Tell me does family fuck each other? or is he blood related To u? just bc u fuck him like every Man U have sex doesn't mean they become ur family unless u r married to that person. You have already admitted to me few times that u r mentally unstable and often have headache and act as bipolar. Be a grown up adult not a person who lied, betrayed and cheated. I was nothing but honest and trustful but after meeting you my life has been destroyed with all kinds of stress. I hope you are happy for taking And using my expensive stuff (new iPhone5, laptop, Bluetooth speakers and promise diamond ring all worth $1800USD that not even counting other expense while I was with you). I worked hard to make u happy. I have given u all that to share with me not with another man and  definitely not throw them away as charity. U will get what you deserve. I have always wished you to have happier life but scamming and playing with honest people's life, feelings and betraying isn't going to bring you happiness. U used me and I thought u were honest and truly loved me. I hope my loss is an example for others to learn from and I hope others will benefit from this report.

AUTHOR: franker - ()

Ilona Safonova DOB.1 JAN.1980. from Riga Latvia, very charming personality. speaks Russian Latvian Italian and English. we met in Atlanta and carried on long distance relation. she convinced me that she loves me and wanted to be with me and get married. she knew from the very beginning that I m going thru separation and I had 2 kids. after 9 months of relation where she has visited me in my country and I met her family at her country. I proposed her and gave her ring, then i found out that she was continuing her relation with her ex-boyfriend(Vova) even before I met her. her sister told me this and when I went thru her email and phone I found prof that she was lying and cheating behind me. she called me liar because I unveil the truth and exposed her to her parents and to her ex-boyfriend and said that I am violent and threatened her where as her bf Vova threatened to kill me. and she also accused me of going thru her email and phone where she had many emails and massages to her ex-boyfriend.

her ex-boyfriend was not informed of my relationship with her. when I contacted him and let him know about us he had threatened me but later understood me very well.she has lied cheated and betrayed me and to her family and ex-boyfriend. I was fortunate to take necessary action in order to avoid catastrophe before its too late. Be advised that she is very seductive and goes as far as intimacy to get u to believe she is real and will ask you to trust her words. she lives in Riga, Latvia. but she travels to many places around Europe and USA to get settle out of her country. be careful do not fall for her love or sponsor her thru marriage. she would ruin your life as well.

Ilona safonova, I hope you are reading this because this reveals what's under your face and the kind of person you are. framing me as bad person and accusing me of looking at things you were doing behind me and calling me psychological and bipolar person doesn't justify for what u did. it shows your true identity doesn't matter how you look at it, its just wrong and disgusting. if I m liar tell me which part did I lie, or betrayed or cheated. I was nothing but honest and trustful but after meeting you my life has been destroyed with all kinds of stress. I hope you get what you deserve. I have always wished you to have happier life but scamming and playing with honest people's feelings and betraying isn't going to bring you happiness