Complaint Review: Imachinegroup.com LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Betterman — Lansdowne Maryland
Imachinegroup.com LLC
5436 Arrow Hwy suite F Montclair, California USA

Imachinegroup.com LLC International Machine Group is owned by John Echlin John Echlin promised to send me a digital-to-garment printer if I send him a $6000 price money. I wired the money him in 2009 and I am yet to receive the printer nor my complete refund after many complains with the Attorny General's office New address says Montclair, Ca California

*Author of original report: John Echlin still has not refunded money

*Author of original report: Update to Report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please call me

I wired John Echlin of Imachinegroup.com $6000 from my checking account in 2009 with the understanding he would sell me a refurbished digital-to-garment printer for that amount. Our comunication was mostly over the phones and emails. As soon as he got the money he stopped anwsering my phone calls and I would leave countless messages with no return calls from John. I never received the printer nor did he refund my money.

In 2010 I filed a compliant with the Attorney General's office, that got his attention and he refunded $3000 in a three month period and then stopped. He still owes the remaining $3000 and I am still waiting for him to redeem his reputation. John if you are reading this maybe its time to turn a new leaf and come clean with folks because there are dire consequencies for your mis-deeds.

Austen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imachinegroupcom-LLC/Montclair-California/Imachinegroupcom-LLC-International-Machine-Group-is-owned-by-John-Echlin-John-Echlin-pr-1073471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imachinegroup.com LLC

John Echlin still has not refunded money

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr. John Echlin of www.imachinegroup.com  still has not refunded my money for a printer  he failed to deliver after I wired him some money. He makes promises and never keeps them.

The last payment I received from him was in May of 2014, in the amount of $500.00 with a balance of $2500.00.

I need the rest of my money John. If you are self respecting and intend to continue to do business on this platform you better be accountable to your customers and honor your obligations to them.

Update to Report

AUTHOR: Betterman - ()

Recently John Echlin sent $500.00 leaving a balance of $2500.00. When confronted about the balance on June 19th 2014, he is not sure when he is going to be able to refund the balance amount of $2500.00.

For clarity, this is a case that dates back to 2009 for a product that was never delivered after monies were wired to Mr John Echlin. Refunding my money is like pulling-out a bad tooth from John Echlin.

Austen

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please call me

AUTHOR: JohnE - ()

Dear Austen,

I have been trying to reach you for some time now. Please email me or call me. Your email is bouncing back.

John