Complaint Review: Imact Cash Loans

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: egilbert10 — Mattydale New York
Imact Cash Loans
Internet USA

Imact Cash Loans I applied for a $2,000 loan at Impact Cash Loans and lost $885 in fees. I didn't get the loan. Internet

I applied for a $2,000 loan at Impact Cash Loans payments are to be $220 per month and was told by Nathan Gibbs @ 1-760-545-5110 that I was approved and need to send $375 by Western Union for loan insurance. I was told to wire this Melinda Odum in Fla. She would handle the transaction. After I did this I called Nathan to complete the transaction and was told that I needed to send another $510 to cover the bank wire transfer fee. The Manager Mr. Tawny assured me that I would get the $2000. When I made all the payments on time I would get $375 plus the $510 back so in effect I would get $2,885 and to make up for the misunderstanding he would add $115 to make it $3,000 that I would get.  I then sent $510 via Western Union to Precious Corn in Fla. After completing this transaction I called and talked to Ronny and he verified that I did indeed make the payment. He would process everything and call back. When he called back I then was transferred to what he claimed was the IRS and spoke a man named Neil Johnson who gave me his badge number A364B7S6. This man informed that they were holding up my getting my money because my credit score was not 750, but if I sent $675 to Impact Cash Loans they would work on my credit score and bring it up to 750 so I could get the money. At this point I realized this is a scam and fraud is being committed and have I have been had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imact-Cash-Loans/internet/Imact-Cash-Loans-I-applied-for-a-2000-loan-at-Impact-Cash-Loans-and-lost-885-in-fees-1049905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imact Cash Loans