Complaint Review: Image Imports - D & M Imports

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2007

• Reported By:N/A Massachusetts
Image Imports - D & M Imports
2 Gill Street Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Image Imports - D & M Imports Image Imports RIP OFFF! THEY SUCK! Woburn Massachusetts

Ok So i was browsing through Monster one day looking for a job, I mean a legit job one where you get a weekly income every week without having to work 14 - 16 hours a day driving in your car trying to sell crap so the kings get to SIT ON THERE A**. I wonder where all of these imports come from? I wonder when we will get to work with NHL, NFL, NBA, College Teams, sports teams from my area?

Well stop wondering because these are all lies! I went for my interview and I guess it went like clockwork as to all the other complaints. They even told me I should keep the day open like I was gonna drive all over town like in the other reports. I URGE MONSTER and BostonWorks to not print any of their so called help wanted ads because it is a scheme! the only one who makes money is the manager and the bimbo operating the phone, is this his wife? who knows, but makes you wonder.

I have seen ads in Boston Works for the following locations: Woburn, South Shore Barre, and of course Boston. They also operate as D&M Imports, also Image Imports Inc. Thanks to Google I didnt waste another Hour Trip just to waste more gas in my car all day driving around Woburn LOST! Oh This time they only said his name was David, Im assuming this is David Levin. And be cautios this guy is a fast talker, Listen carefully, the interview will only last about 10 mins.

N/A, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2007 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Image-Imports-D-M-Imports/Woburn-Massachusetts/Image-Imports-D-M-Imports-Image-Imports-RIP-OFFF-THEY-SUCK-Woburn-Massachusetts-249147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Image Imports - D & M Imports