desperate

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
Image Incentive
www.imageincentive.com Internet U.S.A.

Image Incentive continuous calling; abusive; did not listen Internet

I asked them to keep the $80 set up fee and refund the rest of my money. They said I never called the claims/customer service to do this, however, I did not know that I needed to do this. I am 71 years old and feel that they have abused me by continuous calling and I have continually told them I did not want to do this business. I received a stress fracture and did not receive the package at my home address until I returned home. I kept saying to everyone who called, i.e. marketing rep which seemed to change every other day that I had canceled but no one said that I had to call someone else. My phone kept dropping the calls and I tried to tell them this as well. They called me during work hours; and I finally, today, August 4, 2009, said just keep the money and leave me alone. I do not know where the web site is nor what I am suppose to be selling. They just said I had to pay for more advertising or do it on my own which they did not say in the beginning.

How can I get my money back.

Linda
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Image-Incentive/internet/Image-Incentive-continuous-calling-abusive-did-not-listen-Internet-476356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Image Incentive