Complaint Review: Imagine Card

• Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: ronrhodus — Locust Hill Virginia United States of America
Imagine Card
1000 Rocky Run Parkway Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Imagine Card First Bank Delaware Canceled Account without any notice Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: NO sense.

I paid my account off every month, and I went to use my card. It was declined, I had a balance of 300 dollars on the account.I called customer service and they informed me that my card was canceled no notice or anything. They would not tell me why other then a letter was on the way. I have never missed or have been late with a payment, always paid balance in full, maybe they did not like the fact I never gave them a dime in interest but to cancel my account for no reason or no notice is completely unprofessional.

They had a $250 deposit. I was then told that the balance was due in full. I told them to use the deposit, and take it out of the deposit. They told me that they could not do that, and that they were keeping my deposit; becauce, they do not offer my program any more.

Stay away from this card,now they are sueing me for $950. They kept my deposit, and they charged me another annual fee of $250 plus interest, late fees, and some other fees.

Run Away Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-Card/Wilmington-Delaware-19803/Imagine-Card-First-Bank-Delaware-Canceled-Account-without-any-notice-Wilmington-Delaware-684628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine Card

NO sense.

AUTHOR: center of attention - (USA)

Your report makes no sense at all and you're leaving out details intentionally. No bank would cancel a card for no reason and then sue you for money they can't substantiate. Quit lying to us.