Complaint Review: Imagine Credit Card

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Toni — Anaheim California U.S.A.
Imagine Credit Card

Imagine Credit Card The people who buy their debt are real silly, started this morning with 1135.00 balance I told them my limit was 200.00, dropped it down to 549.00 raised it to 660.00, Internet

I have been in debt collection for years... so when I tell them that I understand that they are paying 1 to 5 cent on the dollar for the debt the begin dropping the charges.... they say I owe 1100.00 on a 200.00 limit that I did not use but Imagine has all kinds of monthly fees that they charge even if you dont use their card which take your balance over the limit and then when you try and close the account they charge you 75.00 for a few months before they send you to collections.. 15.00 monthly maintenence, 25.00 over the limit fee 35.00 late and finance charges .. SUCH A RIP-OFF.. I moved and didnt get any bills so I wasnt aware I was being charged these fees until the collection started I have argued with three (3) different collectors I DO NOT OWE THEM ANYTHING BECAUSE I DO NOT OWE IMAGINE ANYTHING... I NEVER USED THEIR CARD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-Credit-Card/internet/Imagine-Credit-Card-The-people-who-buy-their-debt-are-real-silly-started-this-morning-wi-807859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine Credit Card