• Report: #701937

• Updated: Wed, March 02, 2011

• Reported By: Jeremy — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Imagine credit card
Internet , Delaware United States of America

Imagine credit card Imagine credit card companies are a scam!! Delaware

I had a imagine credit card 5 or 6 years ago. I had one with a $250 credit limit and after they added all there fees I only had $60 available. So I closed out the account and tried to get a payoff amount which they never provided. So now apparently they have been charging me interest and now my bill is over a $1000!!!!!!! I am getting calls from some office that just yells and talks over you when your asking questions. They will not provide any paperwork, they just want to take a payment over the phone. They threaten you to take you to court and that you will have to pay 3 to 4 thousand dollars. This company is a scam and unprofessional. I hope there is enough people to file a lawsuit against them because I am sick of them trying to harass me!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-credit-card/-Delaware-/Imagine-credit-card-Imagine-credit-card-companies-are-a-scam-Delaware-701937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine credit card