Complaint Review: Imagine new you

• Reported By: ME ME — Saint Pete Florida
Imagine new you
Internet USA

Imagine new you DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS SPA!!!! Internet

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS SPA!!!! They scam you, they booked me and my girl friend in May, and I called in January to create the apt. Creating the apt took two days, I called they said they could not book me, I was goven an email and I emailed. I have the email back and forth and will be posting on Facebook and Twitter. They had a women, Katie, call me at 6:30pm the night before my apt. My apt was for May 24th, 2013 at 4:00pm. I had to come into work early drop off my boys with my Mother to take them to school so I could make this apt. Katie calls and I asked while on the phone with her, why this happened and she said "At least I did not call you in the morning."

WOW! My bestie did not get a call until the next day May 24th the same day as the apt we created two months prior, Katie called her at 8:00am to tell her the bad news. My bestie paid for a groupon and we are looking up information and we come across a scam, these people find out you have this groupon and then they book you so many months out then tell you they can not see, ask to create a new apt and they will only pick a date that allows the groupon to be expired and you have to pay for services out of pocket even after the purchase of the groupon. WOW! We will make it a mission to make sure this does not happen any more, over twelve people have been treated this way. Stops with us! Please don’t let this happen to you. We are looking into how to post this warning so that it goes hand in hand with the groupon purchase. I will post this everyday, so even when they try to remove I have copied and pasted and have my Mother, my friends also reposting daily. Again, please don’t let this happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-new-you-/internet/Imagine-new-you-DO-NOT-BE-FOOLED-BY-THIS-SPA-Internet-1056871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine new you