Complaint Review: Imagine new you

• Reported By: ME ME — Saint Pete Florida
Imagine new you
Internet USA

Imagine new you Unprofessional, snotty, disorganized and a sham  Internet

Unprofessional, snotty, disorganized and a sham. For Christmas, I bought myself, my mother, my friend, and my friend's mother a groupon for a day at Imagine You New spa. The groupon includes a massage with aromatherapy, a pedicure, lemon hand treatment, and a facial with eye treatment. Too good to be true, right? Apparently so. I have been checking their calendar online since January and they have been completely booked all the way through August (I have to get all the services all in one day). The few times I've called to ask questions and try to sort this out, the girls I've talked to have been snippy and short with me though this seems to be an overbooking problem they created. My groupon will now be expiring and I am beyond frustrated-this entire process has done way more harm than good giving me stress and doing the complete opposite of its intention. Now I look stupid for the empty "gifts" I've given as well. I would not recommend going to this spa or using their services. There are so many nicer, better run spas in the area to go here and waste your money/time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-new-you-/internet/Imagine-new-you-Unprofessional-snotty-disorganized-and-a-shamnbsp-Internet-1056876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine new you