Complaint Review: Imagine you new

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: SydneyFl — Largo Florida
Imagine you new
Internet USA

Imagine you new rude, nasty, mean, liars Internet

DO NOT GO HERE! I bought a groupon online in January, they scheduled my appointment for June 4th, they called me an hour before my appointment to let me know that there was some sort of building issue and they have to close down the building for the day, she would call me back tomorrow and reschedule. I had called for 4days straight finally the next week she got ahold of me and scheduled my appointment for June 26, of course when june 26 came along they called me that morning to inform me that I have been over booked and they could get me in July 20th, (today) yet on my way to st pete they called me and told me that they couldn't find anyone to give me a massage and she will call me tomorrow to reschedule, I explained to her that I have rescheduled 3 different times, 3 different times I have taken off of work just to be blown off. Her response was very rude and told me that it must be an issue with my schedule because I wont work with them and their schedule competely blaming it on me saying that its my fault that I keep getting canceled on yet I have had a completely open schedule for them! This place is a mess and I would think twice about giving them any of my money I will be calling groupon on Monday for a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imagine-you-new/internet/Imagine-you-new-rude-nasty-mean-liars-Internet-1068706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imagine you new