Complaint Review: Imei planet portal

• Reported By: The American — W. warwick Rhode Island
Imei planet portal
Internet USA

Imei planet portal Imei planet keeps your money! Beijing Internet

Imei planet has got be the worse company to deal with. They are a scam, don't walk away-run. They will keep your money and provide no service at all. I submitted a clean imei to try them out and got what I expected, nothing and lost my money. I've asked several times to refund my money just to be ignored, when I did get a response it had nothing to do with my request. After some not so nice emails, nothing. This is just a warning for other people, so they don't waste their time and money. I was going to file a claim with paypal until I saw other's have with no success. Make no mistake, they are a bunch of scumbags out to steal your money. Lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imei-planet-portal/internet/Imei-planet-portal-Imei-planet-keeps-your-money-Beijing-Internet-1166784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imei planet portal