Complaint Review: Immaculate tree service

• Reported By: suffolk1 — lake grove New York
Immaculate tree service
8 Pinoak lane ST.James, NY, New York USA

Immaculate tree service STOP!!!! DONT USE THIS COMPANY ST.James, NY, New York

The owner of this company "IRA" approached my wife , while he was in the neighborhood doing some work. The owner had noticed I had a few trees marked off, because I was getting some estimates. The estimate he gave my wife was reasonable, and he put everything in writing on a estimate form.
     I called the owner back , and just wanted to clarify what work would be done ( removal of brush, branches. logs ect ) I was assurred all the clean up would be done. I told him the price was good and I would like the work to be done.
     Several weeks passed, and i called a few times a week but no answer. Finally he calls back and said he lost my phone number. I figured no big deal . The crew arrived on a Saturday afternoon at 4 pm in the afternoon. The crew worked for a hour and a half and left at 530. They took 6 of the 9 trees agreed upon. i asked the foreman what was going on ? he said there done for today and they would be back first thing tomorrow. A week go's by and no tree crew. They left my yard a complete disaster for a whole week, I had to remove the logs myself from the lawn because it was dangerous for my kids and anyone else.
     Finally they show up on Saturday morning , they finish the work, and the foreman says they will be done in a few minutes. The foreman leaves and leaves his crew behind to finish the cleanup . aftwer several minutes I go outside, and i see that the crew is gone. They did not clean the yard up of the logs, and did not grind down the stumps.
     This was a complete nightmare dealing with this company. The owner is a LIAR , he never calls back, hes a  complete coward. Ive called at least thirty times and this guy will not call back. I had to spend two days cleaning my yard and removing and stacking all the cut logs. They did not even follow directions as far as the pruning . This is the classic case of the best price does not mean the best work. I found out the hard way. Lazy owner and staff, shotty, cheap and sneaky work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Immaculate-tree-service/STJames-NY-New-York-11780/Immaculate-tree-service-STOP-DONT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-STJames-NY-New-York-1047108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Immaculate tree service