Complaint Review: Immediate Response Group, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Enka North Carolina
Immediate Response Group, LLC
457 E. SEQUOIA ST, REPUBLIC, Missouri U.S.A.

Immediate Response Group, LLC Incomplete Payment, Rare Responses, Misleading Promises REPUBLIC Missouri

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT DO BUISNESS W/IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM

*Author of original report: Immediate Response Group, LLC - REPUBLIC Missouri

In the months of May/June of 2008, Joe Peters (IRG - CEO) and Jamey McGuire (IRG - Operations Manager) ordered approximately $6000+ of TASER devices, TASER-related accessories, and pepper spray from my company, Fortress Tactical, LLC. The terms on these orders were specified at 30 days net.

All orders and special shipping requests made by IRG were filled quickly and completely by Fortress Tactical, but Immediate Response Group lacks the return curtsey and honor in filling their end of the purchase agreement, which was payment to be tendered within 30 days of purchase. To date (1/9/2009), IRG has managed to pay $2000.00 of the $6000+ owed. This leaves me $4000 (+interest) in deficit for the year, and as a small business, this has created numerous financial difficulties for us, and is completely unacceptable.

IRG will not answer phone calls, or return our messages, so I have sent repeated requests via email to both Joe & Jamey. Sometimes they will respond, and sometimes they will not. In the majority of their rare responses, they promise payment "next week", "soon", etc., but then you never hear from them. Either way, you cannot believe anything they say.

It is my wish that any other potential vendor/client of Immediate Response Group to be aware of the danger & risk associated with dealing with Immediate Response Group. It's simply not worth the trouble.

Michael
Enka, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Immediate-Response-Group-LLC/REPUBLIC-Missouri-65738/Immediate-Response-Group-LLC-Incomplete-Payment-Rare-Responses-Misleading-Promises-REPU-409968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Immediate Response Group, LLC

DO NOT DO BUISNESS W/IMMEDIATE RESPONSE OR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM

AUTHOR: Kimberly - ()

I am from Ray Allen Manufacturing and we had the misfortune of dealing with "Immediate Response Group" more specifically Joe & Jamey.  Our former president approved credit with these two and they took us for over $21,000.00.  After several emails and "sob stories" they claimed that they would make $500.00 payments a month until the balance was paid off.  They made 1 payment  and then we could never get ahold of them again.  Please take note of these names: Joe Peters & Jamie McGuire.  Do not do buisness or grant credit to these people.  They talk a good game but nothing is true.  They are the type of people who will open up another "LLC" in a different state and start over again.  BEWARE!

Respectfully

Kimberly-Accountant

Immediate Response Group, LLC - REPUBLIC Missouri

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Immediately after my original ROR in January of 2009, Joe Peters of IRG contacted me threatening suit because I had "endangered the lives of him, his family, and his employees". He also stated that my actions "would not be tolerated, and I would be dealt with firmly and swiftly by his attorneys".

After these last threats, and to this date, he has still made no attempt to contact us or pay the $4100 that he owes us. The only satisfaction I have been able to get was the result of this Rip-Off Report. Several potential IRG suppliers, etc., have contacted me, and it has been my pleasure let them know the danger of association with IRG.

slept