Complaint Review: Immediate Response Locksmith San Antonio, TX

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Judith — Arcata California
Immediate Response Locksmith San Antonio, TX
11765 West Avenue, Suite 221 San Antonio, Texas USA

Immediate Response Locksmith - RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, EXTREMELY FOUL MOUTHED TECHNICIAN, SCAMMERS, MENACING, THREATENING, HOSTILE San Antonio, Texas

How is this company still in business?

An extremely rude serviceman (who clearly has a problem with women) showed up at a house my husband & I own in San Antonio today to replace some locks.  He quoted us $400.00 + (which I thought was way too expensive) but decided to have him do the work since he was there.  He completed the work in less than an hour & then handed us a bill for $788.00!

When we questioned him about the bill he became combative & abusive.  I flat out told him that I wouldn't be paying him & that he could remove the locks he installed.  He then started threatening me & cursing at me, first in English & then in a language I didn't recognize.

My husband called the locksmith's office to try & straighten out the whole mess.  They seemed to be pretty helpful, calling him right back (after speaking to their serviceman).  They adjusted the bill to $454.00 (still a ripoff but what we were expecting to pay initially).

I signed the invoice & paid with a credit card.

When the serviceman was leaving the house he stopped on the front porch, turned to me & called me a "fat, fucking bitch" & asked my husband "why he was wasting his time with me."  Seriously!  Those were his EXACT words!  I have two witnesses.  This guys mother must be very proud of him.

I own a service business & I'm here to tell you that if one of my service guys ever behaved in this manner I would personally fire him.

I would NEVER use Immediate Response Locksmith again & DO NOT recommend them.  What kind of company allows their employees to treat customers this way?  I've been telling EVERYONE I know about my experience with them.  Unbelievable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Immediate-Response-Locksmith-San-Antonio-TX/San-Antonio-Texas-78216/Immediate-Response-Locksmith-RUDE-DISRESPECTFUL-EXTREMELY-FOUL-MOUTHED-TECHNICIAN-SC-1085599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Immediate Response Locksmith San Antonio, TX

weak