Complaint Review: ImmigrationPros

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Oghogho Omoregie — Dublin city Other
ImmigrationPros
Internet USA

ImmigrationPros the agent name was Kimberly Brook it was a suprise call from a lady, saying she has my application on the visa lottery and as an agent, that they will be abel to work out my application, and give me a succesfull result and 100% assurance that every thing will work ouut perfectly. so i was really excited, hope it will not take up a long time. but till now i have not hard a call or recieved an email from them, since july lasst year. meanwhile they told me to that i will hear from them by Janaury 2014, to my greatest suprise i did not hear notting. Internet

On one unfaithfull day at around ten to eleven in the morning, i recieved a call, and it was a lady speaking to me and saying that i had a an appplicaiotn to the US visa lottery. I said yes, then sha said that they are agent to the emmbassy, and that thay will be able to process it quickly and gave me 100% garauntee that it will be successful. and i have to pay a fee of €200 with my debit card for the procession. And up till now i have not hard from her. because she promise that tha company will get to me by january. the january come and go i did not hear any thing. and my €200 i did not get back. i have some of her mail she sent to me i may attach that to this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ImmigrationPros/internet/ImmigrationPros-the-agent-name-was-Kimberly-Brook-it-was-a-suprise-call-from-a-lady-sayi-1144757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ImmigrationPros