Complaint Review: Impact Cash Loans

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: cin — east providnce Rhode Island
Impact Cash Loans
Internet USA

Impact Cash Loans Attempted to talk me into a 3000 loans. BY force Internet California

import cash loans called this am, and offerred me a loan. And I felyt like it was a scam. Aparently I was correct in assuming so. They do not answer questions , and beat around the bush....sleexy company. They give fake names and a lot of hang up calls. 707-219-6791/ I did not trust them so I said whats the name of this comapny? Barely audible he states the name. I looked them up and they are no good. I watched Chris Hanson and they can't find these jerks when they take peoples money so how will we protect ourselves. They prey on elderly, and those in need of a loan. Is there no one out there that can stop this crap? God they even sell contraptions that you attach to your scell phone and it makes it look like any number you choose. Stop with all the electronic sneaky stuff, leave it to detectives not the general public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Cash-Loans/internet/Impact-Cash-Loans-Attempted-to-talk-me-into-a-3000-loans-BY-force-Internet-California-1058593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Cash Loans