Complaint Review: Impact Cash Loans

• Reported By: Lyn — Akron Ohio
Impact Cash Loans
Internet USA

Impact Cash Loans thieves Internet Nationwide

Impact Cash Loans is not a real company it is 3 men working together. They are scaming people out of money. I was told that I was approved for a loan. I asked for 500 dollars, I was than told that they could not approve a loan for under 1000 dollars, I than went to research the company nothing came up.

I called 707-327-2586 and as soon as I called a gentlemen answered and said called back with your number unblocked. I called back with my number unblock and was told I need to go to westion union with a total of 180 dollars just to get the loan. I hung up and they continued to call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Cash-Loans/internet/Impact-Cash-Loans-thieves-Internet-Nationwide-1053300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Cash Loans