Complaint Review: Impact Resource Group, National Product Services, Creative Retail Service

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Impact Resource Group, National Product Services, Creative Retail Service
2201 W ROYAL LN, Irving, Texas 75063 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Impact Resource Group, National Product Services, Creative Retail Service, Huffy Service First Loss of Paycheck or Loss of Morale? Its Easier to lose the latter when it involves business with this Resource Group. Westminster Colorado

At the beginning of my employment with this company, I was guaranteed a ten dollar per hour wage untill I began assembling products on my own. I documented each hour that I had been on the clock. I trained with a person from Milwaukee, WI. He said that I would be paid the wages and told me everything that I would be compensated for, including some drive time. Now I was told that they will not compensate for all drive time but I have been compensated for none. Their escuse later in time was that it is the governments job to compensate for drive time, therefore, I would not be compensated for anything under 90 miles of driving! Well I went through eight hours a day of training for about two weeks and waited for my check. It came in the amount of a hundred and some odd dollars. I inquired about this and they said I would have to wait for payroll to catch up. Well they never truly did. So I spent a significant amount of my time gathering proveable information about how long I Did spend training and tried to deal with the new district manager at the time. This person was clueless. He was not able to gather information or organize himself enough to even do his job correctly which was to assist the district workers with most of their needs. Now it is understandable the difficulty of getting accustomed to a brand new position but he expressed his frustration toward me on numerous occasions and told me to just "suck it up".

At this point I contacted HR and it took them weeks to contact me back. As a matter of fact, I remember having to catch the Human Resource representatives off guard in order to speak with them. At my own expense of time and cash, I sent them all of the information of my mysterious missing money. I was told, "Oh we did send you that check". I looked into that inconsistent story and never understood where they might have sent it. Eventually they admitted to having misplaced one check and I recieved a two-hundred and twelve dollar amount that was significantly under what I had shown to have worked for. The district manager, the human resource reps, the head of company, to this day, do not function as ethical business folk, especially toward their laborors.

Colorado Employee
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Resource-Group-National-Product-Services-Creative-Retail-Service/Denver-Colorado-80210/Impact-Resource-Group-National-Product-Services-Creative-Retail-Service-Huffy-Service-466362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Resource Group, National Product Services, Creative Retail Service