Complaint Review: Impact Training.

• Submitted: Mon, October 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: jermz84 — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Impact Training.
14823 s. heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah United States of America

Impact Training. Qwest, Summit Lift Off, training They break U down by putting you down and making u feel bad about what ever u did wrong. My Impact Trainings Experience - Exposing the Training as nothing more than mind control and mental humiliatio Bluffdale , Utah

*General Comment: shocked and surprised

*General Comment: shocked and surprised

My Impact Trainings Experience Exposing the Training as nothing more than mind control and mental humiliation! The break you down and build you up.

Ever been told by a person that has attended Impact Training in Bluffdale, Utah that they can't tell you about the processes and activities that occur in Impact Trainings?

Well, that's because Impact knows that if anyone really knew what happens inside the training room, nobody would sign-up. Who pays to be insulted, humiliated, degraded? Below you will find an account of many of the processes that occur in Impact Training. I paid 400 dollars for 4 days of insults and humiliation. They us some sort of mental tactic to open up our subconscious minds. then we start thinking about shit. they make us do some of the most ridiculous exercises. Like taking a bubble bath, sing ridiculous songs to make us work up our emotional side of us, insult total strangers and vise versus. I could go on and on about this scam. Its not worth spending 400 dollars worth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Training/Bluffdale-Utah-/Impact-Training-Qwest-Summit-Lift-Off-training-They-break-U-down-by-putting-you-down-an-649558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Training.

#1 General Comment

shocked and surprised

AUTHOR: Sploozy - (USA)

I was enrolled by my mother into Impact in the fall of 1993. I was told about it by a family friend but had no idea what I was going to be doing. I have read all these negative and horrific reports about this program. I was shocked because my experience was nothing like the majority of the peoples experience. I loved it. I thought it was honest and intense and I still use lessons learned back then to this day.

I did have a serioulsy harsh beginning I was given my 'buddy' the first day like everyone else was and the when I called her as instructed, she told me she was quitting. She was a mormon and her family didn't approve of her being enrolled. I didnt give it a second thought and wished her well. That day when I showed up, Hans yelled for everyone to find their buddy and mine was gone. OH MY GOD...he got right into my face and yelled at the top of his lungs "Where is your buddy? WHERE IS YOUR BUDDY? HOW IS THIS A MIRROR REFLECTION OF ALL THE RELATIONSHIPS IN YOUR LIFE? PEOPLE JUST COME AND GO AND YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT? WHY DIDN'T YOU DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO STOP HER FROM LEAVING??"

I was terrified but just kept looking into his intense blue eyes and tried not to cry. What happened next was shocking. He told me since i had a hard time keeping one buddy, now I was going to be EVERYBODIES BUDDY. I had to call all 21 people there every night for the duration of this program.

I went to Quest and Summit but my mom couldn't afford Lift Off. I still to this day dont know what my mother paid for this program but i really got alot out of it. I didnt feel 'brainwashed"..we were together for 13 hours a day for i think it was 8 days...

I do know that my friend who turned me onto this program took a serious vow to NEVER divulge or reveal what I was going to experience. I know now why that rule is put into place...No one would sign up if they knew what was going to happen. Yeah it was brutal, but really powerful and helpful.

I remember that ending task where we were given our different roles and groups to act out our scene with..I was singled out and was made "The Mime" and had no "group" I was all by myself...when we were preparing for our performances, I was to assit everyone without talking...I had to run around helping people get into their costumes and helped them with their routines...after they all preformed their 'stretch' it was my turn...everyone else had their group to help them out, i was alone..because i was made into the 'helper/mime'. They gave me this role because I had something to say about everything and often 'got into it' with the administrators and our 'assistants"...but I never quit..even though I wanted to many times. We were told we couldn't smoke or drink for the duration of this program...well..I cheated on both counts...there was no way I could go through that without smoking. My 'friends' ratted me out (which is what we were instructed to do if we found out our peers were doing something outside of the guidelines)

After all the groups were finished with their 'stretches'...It was my turn..the last act of the night. I was told to go around the room and 'act out' (without using words) what I thought that person was like before the program and afterwards...I was able to put my acting skills to use. I found it to be so amazing after i was done being told about myself, i had my eyes closed and was told to open my eyes and they had a mirror held in front of me. I forget what was said..but I was in tears (good tears)..then everyone would come and lift me up in the air holding me up there while i just laid there and cried and reflected on all I had been through.

Yes we all bonded seriously.. Had i stayed down in Sacramento, I would probably still be friends to this day with the people I went through this program with. We all got close fast.Yes it was tough and from what i hear now, very expensive...but I thought Hans Berger was fabulous and intense and so intelligent and powerful. If that is brainwashing...well..more people need to have their brains washed.

#2 General Comment

shocked and surprised

AUTHOR: Sploozy - (USA)

I remember that ending task where we were given our different roles to play..I was singled out and was made the mime...when we were preparing for our performances, I was to assit everyone without talking...I had to run around helping people get into their costumes and helped them with their routines...after they all preformed their 'stretch' it was my turn...everyone else had their group to help them out, i was alone..because i was made into the 'helper/mime'. I found it to be so amazing after i was done being told about myself, i had my eyes closed and was told to open my eyes and they had a mirror held in front of me. I forget what was said..but I was in tears (good tears)..then everyone would come and lift me up in the air holding me up there while i just laid there and cried and reflected on all I had been through.