Complaint Review: Impact Worldwide - Impact 210

• Submitted: Sun, April 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 02, 2006

• Reported By:Ellington Connecticut
Impact Worldwide - Impact 210
www.impactww.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Impact Worldwide - Impact 210 ripoff, scared them off New York New York

I didn't get as far as the training conference call. I got all the information to do so mainly because I just wanted to check it out.

I then spoke to my fiance about the job and that I MIGHT have another opportunity for income. We've hit on hard times and I'm a 25 year old mother who needs extra cash so I figured we both could check it out. He said, "You need to get something in writing guaranteeing you'll get paid. If they didn't ask for tax information to put on a W-2 or anything like that, they're probably a scam to get your personal information."

So I emailed Mike Fomkin myself and all I wrote in the email was, "Before we take this any further, I have a simple question. If after I do all this work for Impact WW, how am I guaranteed that I will be paid?" I didn't do anything else with their website, no training, no conference calls. It's been about a week and half since I emailed Mr. Fomkin and he has not contacted me. I'm just glad I talked to my fiance first.

I will be emailing Mr. Fomkin and telling him I want nothing to do with his company and I suggest everyone else does the same.

Amber
Ellington, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2006 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-Worldwide-Impact-210/New-York-New-York/Impact-Worldwide-Impact-210-ripoff-scared-them-off-New-York-New-York-184545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact Worldwide - Impact 210