killing

16350 Ventura Blvd Encino, California USA
  • Phone: 7078207851
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Impact cash loans The company convinces you to wire money to them as an insurance deposit and ensures you that you will get your deposit back when they wire your loan amount. They then transfer you to another representative who tells you, you have to wire an even bigger amount of money to secure your deposit. Encino California

This company is a complete rip off. They required me to wire  $277 to them as a security deposit and ensured me that I would get that money back along with my loan amount. After they received my money, they transferred me to another representative who said I had to wire $476 to secure the loan. Of course this raised both eybrows because if I had the money they were asking for, I wouldn't have needed the loan in the first place.  I should have known this company was not legit because they all had foreign accents, with ordinary names such as Bob Washington.  When you need money bad I guess the brain doesn't work quite properly.  This was a terrible experience but a well learned lesson.  Stay away from this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-cash-loans/Encino-California-91436/Impact-cash-loans-The-company-convinces-you-to-wire-money-to-them-as-an-insurance-deposi-1060821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact cash loans