Complaint Review: Impact cash loans

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Amy Sawyer — Lake City Florida
Impact cash loans
16350 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA 91433 Internet United States of America

Impact cash loans I was told I was approved for a three thousand dollar loan, given a Approval number, and then told I needed to show a good faith payment of 360 by loading a vanilla reload able voucher. I did and stil Internet

I was called and told I had been approved for a three thousand dollar loan. I was given an approval I.D number and then given instructions (the guy even stayed on the phone with me while I purchased it and I had to drive across town!) I kept getting the feeling in the pit of your stomach that something isn't quite right STOP but I needed the money so badly! I had gotten caught up in the PDL rat race and wanted to pay it all off once and for all! I was told to get a Vanilla reload able voucher card with the scratch off number on the back. Once I sent my "good faith payment" of 360.00 they would wire the money to my account within 30 minutes. Well, it never happened. I called the number back several times only for "John Ray" my loan advisor to tell me he was getting "error messages" but no need for me to worry anymore . Still no money. My kids will not eat today that was my grocery money and my bills will keep pilling up! I work a full time job as a nurse, go to school full time trying to get my bachelors and I STILL fell for it! I have done nothing but cry for the past 24 hours!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impact-cash-loans/internet/Impact-cash-loans-I-was-told-I-was-approved-for-a-three-thousand-dollar-loan-given-a-App-1044853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impact cash loans