Complaint Review: ImpactComputers.com

• Reported By: denns25 — Haughton Louisiana USA
ImpactComputers.com
www.impactcomputers.com Internet United States of America

ImpactComputers.com - BOL Enterprises is a ripoff! Internet

*Author of original report: More lies

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize for any issues you have encountered

I phoned in an order for 45 units of a 270 watt power supply from impact computers. When I received the order they shipped me something completely different than what I
ordered. My order was for 45 units of 270W power supplies and they sent me 160W
power supplies. I looked at my packing slip and they took the liberty of changing my
invoice to make it look like I actually ordered the 160W! When I confronted the associate, Yury, about this she told me that she offered the 160W as a substitute and I accepted. I attached the whole email conversation to the credit card company to show them this was not true. Yury then began processing an RMA and wanted me to ship back, at my own expense, well over 100 pounds worth of power supplies! I advised her that I am not required toship back merchandise that is not as described at my expense.

Furthermore Yury told me that We will credit your American Express Card according to
terms and conditions of our site. Reading their site terms and conditions, which by the
way I did not acknowledge or accept, reveals that they intend on slapping me with a 15%
restocking fee. No thank you! That would be $393 of my money they are trying to keep
because of something that was not my fault.Then a day or two later Impact Computers offered to send me some shipping labels to send
the equipment back.  I told them that I would be happy to send the equipment back using
their shipping labels if they agreed that they would refund me the whole amount I paid for
the order.  They never responded to my email.

In the merchant's response to the credit card chargeback they presented false images of shipping labels implying that they
had send them to me.  They never sent us shipping labels, nor did they agree to give us a
100% refund since they committed fraud by changing our order without our expressed consent.   The merchant took it
upon themselves to send me whatever they wanted me to have.

All I want is to be set whole again and not to be out any expense as a result of these acts by
the merchant.

On a side note, please check out the character of this company:
96 Better Business Bureau complaints in just the past 3 years -

An awful rating on ResellerRatings.com:

These thieves can rebut all these negative comments they have everywhere, but I think the sheer volume of negative customer satisfaction they have moots any rebuttal these guys may have.

So let's hear it Impact Computers.  What lie shall you tell now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ImpactComputerscom/internet/ImpactComputerscom-BOL-Enterprises-is-a-ripoff-Internet-493548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ImpactComputers.com

More lies

AUTHOR: denns25 - (USA)

Nothing has changed.  You told two more lies:

1.) No you did not issue are return label to me.
2.) It didn't work out because you sent the wrong thing, dummy.

Your company continues to rip people off so don't come in here and act like anything has changed.

We apologize for any issues you have encountered

AUTHOR: ImpactComputers - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

We apologize again for any issues you have encountered with processing a order with ImpactComputers. Over the last few years we have completely adjusted and changed our return policies to better fit our customers needs.

We did issue you a call tag to use to return the product to us at no expense to you. I am unsure why that did not work out for you or what happened to the call tag when UPS delivered it to your email address.

If you ever have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always glad to help.