Complaint Review: Impererial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:berkley Massachusetts
Impererial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts
2419 E. Commercial Boulevard Suite 100 Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-203-9783
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Impererial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts They sold me a vacation over the phone and then when we got the package they sent us it was nothing like yhey said Ft Lauderdale Florida

I was foolish enough to purchase a vacation over the phone without know anything about it except what the Ramada people were telling me. Boy was I stupid, after about two and a half hours on the phone with them I decided to go with it even after my wife said she did not trust them. Guys let me tell you something listen to your wife sometimes they are right, even though I don't like to admit it.

When I got the informational package in the mail it was a joke. It did not inform me about anything except how small and old there cruse ship and hotels were. I would not have stayed in them if they gave it to me free.

So my wife called me an idiot and I said I would call and get a refund. Before I did that I was doing a little research and came across this site and hear all the horror stories about not being able to get you many back.

Luckily I own my own business and have an attorney on retainer. I was told to contact them and see if the Ramada would return my money. If they would not which I new they wouldn't very easily was to inform them of a few things.

1- If you conduct business in MA and you are from another state the company must have a representative in the state they are conducting business.

2- Under the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act MGL 93A problem involves an unfair or deceptive practice, which is unlawful and a violation if found guilty they would be responsible for not only refunding the money but triple damages.

After stating that they did a little dancing and said that we were getting no ware. The lady I was speaking to said she would transfer me to her manager. After about 14 Min on hold we got disconnected.

I called back and someone did answer the phone right away. I gave her my info and told her a little of the story and she said yes the manager said to give you a full refund of the purchase price within 7 to 10 days. The manager didn't even want to talk to me.

Moral of the story if you think you got scammed 1st call your credit card company and dispute the charge. 2nd do some research in the state you live in to find out what laws are there to protect you. 3rd call them and ask for your money back nicely. Remember wait to get your money back before calling them names. I hope this helps someone in there fight.

Joe
berkley, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Impererial-Majesty-And-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Impererial-Majesty-And-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-They-sold-me-a-vacation-over-the-phone-and-the-406038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Impererial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts