Complaint Review: Imperial Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 03, 2004

• Reported By:Kent Washington
Imperial Benefits
P.O. Box 2667 Champlain NY 12919-2667 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Imperial Benefits rip-off! Liars! These cold-hearted animals ripped us off for $279.00!! Champlain New York

*Author of original report: I got my money back!!!! I followed the steps from the ripoff report editor's and it worked!

Like everybody else in this mess, we also got a phone call saying we were pre-approved for an unsecured Mastercard but had to pay a fee of $279.00 which had to be debited from our checking account. Two weeks had went by and still no card. Finally after calling them and hounding them about the card, it finally came... but all it was a huge box that had a bunch of garbage in it and telling me to send in another $39.95 on top of that to be preapproved for a card!!!!

Naturally I was furious and called the company back and got good ole Jimmy Buddah on the phone telling me to just send back the package and a letter stating why i didn't want to keep this package of junk. I did so and followed up with them a few days later to see if they received my package and they did.

To make a long story short, I call Jimmy Buddah every Monday morning as to why my account has not been credited YET!! And every Monday he tells me there was a mix up with my account and that the money will go in there on FRIDAY!! I've asked to speak with Seth Davis who apparently is the supervisor but he's always in some meeting or they tell me to call after 4:00pm when things have slowed down around there... but guess what? They're always closed when I call back. But I'm not done with these scavengers and they're going to be sorry they ever called my house!!!

Helen
Kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Imperial-Benefits-rip-off-Liars-These-cold-hearted-animals-ripped-us-off-for-27900-C-88732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Benefits

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

Hello everyone!! Just to let you know that i finally did get my money back. I followed the steps from the editor's and it worked! make sure you go to your bank and fill out an affidavit and PLEASE make sure that you print out some of the other statements and comments from the other victims. That's what I did and I turned it into my banks fraud department and sure enough it worked. Don't give up people, you too can get your money back and never again will I fall for a scheme like this again!!!!