Complaint Review: Imperial Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:el paso Texas
Imperial Benefits
Champlain, New York Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Imperial Benefits rip-off! Champlain New York

This company called around beginning of march and offered me a 3000 dollar credit card for 276 dollars. Before they withdrew the money I called the company and told them I changed my mind and need the money. I was suppose to give to them, but they still withdrew it. I sent the package back and they said they were suposed to give me my money back last week, but something went wrong, they are suppose to give it to me today, lets see what happen.

Eduardo
el paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Imperial-Benefits-rip-off-Champlain-New-York-89666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Benefits