Complaint Review: Imperial Consumer Services aka ICS aka Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Mon, December 02, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 02, 2002

• Reported By:sahuarita az
Imperial Consumer Services aka ICS aka Beneficial Client Care
West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Imperial Consumer Services aka ICS aka Beneficial Client Care ripoff Fraud business West Palm Beach Florida

On 10/14/02 my husband was contacted by a lady named penny palmer I.D. #5185. He was offered a credit card for 2,500 if he paid them $259.00. Well he had already had an offer on 10/11/02 by another company for the same amount so he wanted to wait and see if they would come through with their credit card firs before getting scammed by 2 companies.

Well I called back a couple of hours later and asked for Penny Palmer and was told they would take a message and have her call me back. Well no call back so I called them back again the next day and was told if they already had his info that it goes directly to the credit card company and could not do anything to try and stop it.

So I tried back one more time and never could get anybody but the message center most of the time. So I told the message center we were not interested again and not to take the money out of our account. I never heard anything from that day on but they did try to take out $259 3 weeks later and of course the money was not in the account so we were really lucky for that.

But we did pay a bank charge for the money not being in there for nsf but I put a stop payment on it a week or so after that and the bank did give us the $15 back because they are a fraud company. So we were very lucky for that. But everyone else please just be carefull for people like them and really right now cause its close to Christmas and all. We have learned from this mistake because of the other credit card company called freedom resources.

We are getting our money back from our bank for that rip off company and the bank is going after them for the money they owe us.. If anyone is trying to get their money back you have 60 days from the day it came out to fill out a dispute form with your bank and you will more than likely get your money back Im in the process of getting ours back. And good luck to all of you who have been victims just like us. Hope this will help everyone in trying to get your money back.

Cheri
Sahuarita, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2002 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Consumer-Services-aka-ICS-aka-Beneficial-Client-Care/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/Imperial-Consumer-Services-aka-ICS-aka-Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-Fraud-business-West-P-36880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Consumer Services aka ICS aka Beneficial Client Care