Complaint Review: Imperial Consumer Services

• Reported By:Wayne Pennsylvania
Imperial Consumer Services
Nationwide U.S.A.

Imperial Consumer Services ripoff Credit card-for-a-fee scam Internet

*Consumer Comment: IMPERIAL CONSUMER SERVICE IS NOT WHAT IT SAYS IT IS.

Imperial Consumer Services debited my bank account for $259 in exchange for a credit card and I received nothing.

Imperial Consumer Services offered a $2500 credit card for a fee of $259. I paid it in November and have received nothing...and they will not return my calls.

Jim
Wayne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2002 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Consumer-Services/nationwide/Imperial-Consumer-Services-ripoff-Credit-card-for-a-fee-scam-Internet-39261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Consumer Services

IMPERIAL CONSUMER SERVICE IS NOT WHAT IT SAYS IT IS.

AUTHOR: JAMES - (U.S.A.)

I have been in constant contact with this company for the last 3 months, and i keep getting excuses.

They first said they were so busy that they could not not get their packages out. That lasted for about 2 months. I really started to get mad about the whole ordeal. Until March, 2003 I found out that they had vanished.It finally sunk in that I was ripped off.

Now that I think about it, they did send me something in the mail. But it was not from ICS. It was from BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE. It puzzled me at the time becuase I don't remember ordering anything from them.

What it consisted of was a book on how to obtain credit cards and a voucher for $500.00 for merchandise from their website. All you had to pay was S&H. But it was all junk. I can't beleive I fell for it.