Jim

• Updated: Wed, December 25, 2002

• Reported By:Van Buren Arkansas
Imperial Credit Services
, lorida, Montr Canada

Imperial AKA Beneficial Client Care Credit Services ripoff ripped off and scammed not known Florida

I was contacted by a supposed sales rep from Imperial Credit Services and promised an unsecure credit card of $2500.00 from a list of banks for which I could chose. It seemed real and the sales rep Adam whose ID number was 7144 gave me a personal pin number, and a tracking number. They even made me record (supposedly) that I gave them access to my account. I was promised to have the information before Christmas and would have my card 5 days after I returned the information and they received it. I have never purchased anything from a telemarketer for this reason and honestly believed that I was getting a good product. I will never purchase anything over the phone again. And will look into pressing charges and getting my money returned.

Melissa
Van Buren, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2002 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Credit-Services/lorida-Montr/Imperial-AKA-Beneficial-Client-Care-Credit-Services-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-not-know-39153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Credit Services