Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto, Alpha Financiers, Hartley Brothers Construction

• Submitted: Sat, January 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:terre haute Other
Imperial Foundation Lotto, Alpha Financiers, Hartley Brothers Construction
335 Smith Street, Ste 500; 107 SW 140th Terrace, Suite 2 Dublin; Edmonton; Newberry, Alberta Canada
  • Phone: 780-707-3142
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Imperial Foundation Lotto, Alpha Financiers, Hartley Brothers Construction What a terrible way to start a new year. These crooks made me think my prayers had been answered and I was going to be able to finally move forward, ripoff. Alberta Canada

I received a letter stating that I was a winner in the third category! I even got a check for $2,998.50 from Hartley Brothers Construction in Newberry, FL. It sure looks real to me.

After talking about what we would do with this
$114,000 (after the $6,000 commission fee) I thought I'd better look on-line to see if I could find out any other info.

I can't say I was truly surprised to read that alot of others had received this same thing. I am extremely disappointed none the less. What if we cash this check (dont call the 780-707-3142) and forget it was there for a few months and see what happens? If we dont spend it it would still be there for the bank to take back if it is counterfeit. If something happens it goes through we're $2,998.50 happier!!!

I don't know if that is smart or not just don't want to give up the dreaming yet. Any of that money sure would help..

Christine
terre haute

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2007 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers-Hartley-Brothers-Construction/Dublin-Edmonton-Newberry-Alberta-T2J-5X5/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers-Hartley-Brothers-Construction-What-a-terribl-229162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto, Alpha Financiers, Hartley Brothers Construction

guards