Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers - Kendra Smith

1164 Davenport Ave,Ste 404 Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
  • Phone: 207-952-8394
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers - Kendra Smith FRAUDULENT LOTTO WINNINGS RIPOFF Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I recieved a letter in my mail box on Feb. 3,2007. When I opened the envelope I was so excited I had recieved a check of 2,994.80. I had won the lotto supposedly. enclosed was a letter from imperial foundation lotto. It said that I had won 120,000 in a lotto held in Dublin,Ireland. I thought to myself how i have never been to Ireland.

anyways I went on to read and found that check i had just recieved was to pay for some fees that i had. I needed to pay these fees so that way I could recieve my winning of 114,000 after there was a 5% sponsors commission to be taken out of the 120,000 that I had won. The letter instructed me to call a Kendra Smith my claim agent at Alpha Financiers.

I called her and she congratulated me on my winnings. Then she gave me instructions to deposit the check wait 2 days until the check clears and tehn I was to send 2830.00 to a Lisa in Victoria,Cananda thru money gram. I asked Kendra that I thought this was a scam she said I totally understand but why would we send you a check for no reason the sponsors sent you this check to make sure they get their commission. I thought that is true.

I hung up the phone and told my husband he thought we should call the cops. we called them an officer came out he said the check looked authentic to him but the letter seemed shady. He instructed me to call the attorney general and the better business bureau on Monday.

Well instead of waiting til Monday I sat at my computer and started looking up names and low and behold it was a SCAM. I knew it but when I saw it I became very angry as i read other peoples reports. I thought that could have been me.Do your reasearch please. These people need to be stopped. This is ridiculous.

Oasha
Caneyville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2007 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers-Kendra-Smith/Winnipeg-Manitoba/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers-Kendra-Smith-FRAUDULENT-LOTTO-WINNINGS-RIPO-234340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers - Kendra Smith