Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers

• Updated: Sat, February 03, 2007

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers
1164 Davenport Road Ste.404 Winnipeg, MB, Nova Scotia Canada

Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers Ripoff, I received a letter informing me that I was of the (18) international winners in the third category of a lotto held in Dublin, Ireland.. Winnipeg, MB Nova Scotia Canada

On Februay 2, 2007, I received a check in the mail in the amount of $2.994.80. The check looks so real with all "security" wordings and all. On the upper left of check was the logo for a company in PA. H.F. LENZ company...1407 Scalp Avenue, Johnstown, Pa.15904-3329.( who were supposed to be my Sponsors)

The Bank was FNB PA 532-534 Main Street Johnstown, Pa. 15901. I read the letter that was enclosed with the check from IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO. I was imformed my name had been picked in an international Lotto with the winning #'s 12-23-15-27-33.

I was givien a number, to reach Richard Iverson , my so called claim agent. He was not available and I spoke to "Marie". I was told by "Marie" that I was being sponsored by H.F.Lenz in my winnings, that I was to deposit the check, wait for the funds to clear, then forward the money via money gram to a Brenda Jones 5052 Jane St.Halifax NS H2W1L5 in order to receive my winnings of $114.000.00.

I must admit for a minute, my son and I thought God had answered our prayers. The check looks so real with the security wordings and all. Well thank God I didn't follow their so called "security protocol" to keep it confidential, and I asked a friend about it, he told me to rip it up, it was a scam. This morning I decided to do some research, and found that my friend was RIGHT!!I'm keeping this info for future evidence, if needed.

THESE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!

Priscilla
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers/Winnipeg-MB-Nova-Scotia-H2W1L5/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers-Ripoff-I-received-a-letter-informing-me-that-234233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers

responsibilities