Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto Angela Douglas Of Alpha Financiers

• Submitted: Sat, December 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 30, 2006

• Reported By:Olympia Washington
Imperial Foundation Lotto Angela Douglas Of Alpha Financiers
335 Smith Street Ste 500 Winnipeg, MB, R3B,2G9 Nationwide U.S.A.

Imperial Foundation Lotto United Random Draws Award Certificate Told me that I was the winner of 120,000.00 and gave me a check for 2996.80. That I had the lucky numers 12-23-15-27-33 Dublin Ireland

I honestly thought this is a real thing, then my son got on the computer and found everything saying it was a rep-off. Then check is from SKINMEDICA INC. for 2996.80. That my total winning earnings would be 120,000.00 and that I could receive it in any order that I woanted to. I think that people that do this are heartless. I don't know who would not want that much money, but I definately need it.

Lori
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2006 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Angela-Douglas-Of-Alpha-Financiers/nationwide/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-United-Random-Draws-Award-Certificate-Told-me-that-I-was-the-win-227994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto Angela Douglas Of Alpha Financiers