Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

1245 Dawson Blvd.,Ste 400, Belfast, Ireland
  • Phone: 011-353-862465241
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Imperial Foundation Lotto Fraudulent check, false & misleading information, deceit, ripoff Belfast Ireland

I received a letter and a check fo the amount of $2997.45 in the mail. I was told that I had won %120,000.00 in a lottery that I didn't enter. I was to send them a cashier's check for clearance fees and should contact my claim agent, Cassandra Bell of Alpha Financiers, so that they could authorize and activate my check.

I was suspicious, so I typed their name into my computer and found out they are a scam business. I read another report from someone who had a similar letter to mine and she described my letter almost exactly the same.

The amount she got was different by a few cents and the claim agent's last name was different, but otherwise everything else was the same. I will not cash this check and it's a shame this kind of deceit is going on when people are having such financial hardships.

Leslie
N Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2007 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Belfast-/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Fraudulent-check-false-misleading-information-deceit-ripoff-234995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto