Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

• Submitted: Mon, February 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 06, 2007

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Imperial Foundation Lotto
Welchs P.o.box 9101 Concord, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 780-707-4978
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Imperial Foundation Lotto they sent me a check of 2.997.50 on 2-2-07 telling me i was one of the winners of united random draws the lotto i was so exsited. Lottery ripoff Concord MASSACHUETTS

IM WRITING THIS CAUSE I WAS ONE OF THOSE SCUM BAGS TARGET THE LETTER I GOT SAID, THAT I WON 2997.50. I KNEW IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I READ THE LETTER BUT CHECK LOOK REAL. THE NAME OF THE CO. IS IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO UNITED RANDOM DRAWS, SAYING THAT I PARTICIPANTS WERE SELECTED VIA A COMPUTER BALLOT DRAW FROM MILLION OF NAMES . YOU WON FROM ALL OVER THE NORTH AMERICAN .

SO I DECIDED TO CALL THE BANK THAT THE CHECK COME UNDER WHICH WAS CITIZENS BANK. I CALLED THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY LOTTO ACCOUNTS IN THIS BANK SHE SAID ITS FRAUD CHECK AND TO SEND IT TO HER AT BRANCH I CALL WHICH IN ROCHELL NY . I DONT NO WHAT TO DO SHOULD I SEND IT TO THEM....ANYWAY THAT COMPANY IS NOT IF YOU RESIVE ANYTHING FROM THE CO. ABOVE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME......

Evelyn
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2007 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Concord-Massachusetts-01742-9101/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-they-sent-me-a-check-of-299750-on-2-2-07-telling-me-i-was-one-234433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto