Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

• Reported By:White Cloud Michigan
Imperial Foundation Lotto
305 Spencer Ave, Ste 400 Edmonton, Canada

Imperial Foundation Lotto Rip Off Check I got in the mail Edmonton Canada

I got a letter in the mail today and it was a check. First the check looked real and I was excited because it was for 2998.40 but then there was a letter with the check so I started to read the letter.

In big bold red letters it said IMPERIAL FOUNDATION LOTTO. So I kept reading. It had stated that I had won 120,000 but first I have to call a agent to get info how to send a international clearance fee in which the 2998.40 was to cover.

I knew it was a scam when it stated that I first should cash the check and then said a check to my agent for the cleance fee.

Also at the bottom of the letter it stated to keep this award confidential as part of our security protocol until your winning has been processed and money remitted to you. Yea until they ROB you blind.

If you get a letter like this do not cash the check. Contact the FBI or post to this site.

Brandie
White Cloud, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2007 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Edmonton-15317/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Rip-Off-Check-I-got-in-the-mail-Edmonton-Canada-234785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto