Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:missouri citry Texas
Imperial Foundation Lotto
335 Smith St, Ste 500 Edmonton, Alberta U.S.A.

Imperial Foundation Lotto - Alpha Financiers - agent Cindy Johnson ripoff I received a check for $2,998.50 check from IMPERIAL FOUNDATION IS A FAKE the check look real and can be cashed with consequences Edmonton Alberta

I too, receive an official check written on Harley Brothers Construction,107 sw 140th Terrace,ste 2, Newberry, FL.32669. Fortunately, I listened to the holy spirit, and investigated online via ripoff reports because i knew it was too good to be true! My concern is why are these companies allowing these Cons to damage destroy there reputation? I am going to contact my local attorney gen office to see if something can be done, the high cost of living and job layoffs have thousands of people searching for ways to survive, surely hundreds have fallen into this trap, I almost did, and would have were it not for my relationship with god, he is our protector, we must learn to listen to that soft voice when it speaks. I am keeping the check, envelope, and letter, as evidence. Everyone should contact all their friends, family,especially the elderly, and spread the work on your jobs in stores and any place you can think of, because Imformation is one tool everyone can use to protect themself and others.

Missouri Citry, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Edmonton-Alberta-t2j5x5/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-Alpha-Financiers-agent-Cindy-Johnson-ripoff-I-received-a-che-229695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto