Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

• Updated: Sat, February 10, 2007

• Reported By:Shamokin Pennsylvania
Imperial Foundation Lotto
1245 Dawson Blvd., Ste 400 London, United Kingdom United Kingdom

Imperial Foundation Lotto, United Random Draws, Alpha Financiers, Angent: Kathy Anderson I was inform that I have wontheir lotto for $120,000.00 and given a check for $2,995.50 to pay international fees. Ripoff London England

On Febuary 7, 2007 I received this letter that I had won the Imperial Foundation Lotto that was held in Dublin, Ireland. That I was A winner in the third category, picked from one millionfive hundred names. I was to receive $120,000.00 dollars.

I also received a check with this letter for $2,995.50 that I was supose to send to my North American Agent, to pay for the International clearance fees of $2,840.00. Then I would receive $120,000.00 minus $6,000.00 for sponsor's commission. Invariably I would end up with a total of $114,000.00 as my prize.

My contact claim agent was Kathy Anderson, at Alpha Financiers, at 1245 Dawson Blvd., Ste 400 London, England. Their phone number was 011-44-7847854201. That I was to claim my prize no late than Febuary 22, 1007.

Shamokin, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/London-United-Kingdom/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-United-Random-Draws-Alpha-Financiers-Angent-Kathy-Anderson-I-235445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto