Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

305 Spencer Ave. Ste 400 Edmoton Ottawa, Alberta Canada
  • Phone: 780-604-5997
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Imperial Foundation Lotto saying that I will recieve my award after $2,840.00 clearance fees Ottawa Alberta

I have recieved this letter on 2/5/07 from the date 1/25/07 with a REF # OF 832321Z030 And winner code: NNPC 305562 stating that Imperial Foundation Lotto held in Dublin, Ireland, emerged as one of the third catagory.

I states that my name had attaced to coupon number 102-35485 with serial numbers 004-984 drew the lucky numbers of 12-23-15-27-33 which suspose to win in the third catagory.

This letter inform me that I have won the amount of $120,000.00 minus $6,000.00 for commissions. With this letter I have sponsor a check of $2,995.50 (in which it looked real) for pay for clearance fees.

I have called the number 1-780-604-5997 which is shown in the letter. I spoke to a claim agent with the name of Karen Jacobs of Alpha Financiers. This letter states that the Imperical Foundation Lotto is an accredited agency.

I was instructed to deposit the $2,995.50 to the bank and withdrawl the amount of $2,905.50 to make the payments. She instructs me to send $2,840.00 through the Money Gram in my hometown. It has send to the name of Tonya Smith at 1411 Riverside Dr. Ottawa, Canada J4N3K5 using my name, address, and telephone number.

I have the same telephone number back in which they tell me to with the reciept of a reference number I have to give. Then they tell me that it will take an hour or so clarify the money an will be recieving my award to 2 days.

I have called the number a dozen of times to make sure they are doing their jobs. Then I have recieve the respons: THE PERSON YOU ARE CONTACTING IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME PLEASE TRY AGIAN LATER.

Then days later I have recieve a call from my bank that the check is a returned check which make my account have an overdraft. So I figured something is wrong.

I have also kept the copy of the letter, check, and the receipt for evidence. Please Help Me. I am just a person struggling to make it in this world.

Alana
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2007 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Ottawa-Alberta-J4N3K5/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-saying-that-I-will-recieve-my-award-after-284000-clearance-fe-235859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto