Complaint Review: Imperial Foundation Lotto

• Updated: Fri, February 09, 2007

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Imperial Foundation Lotto
1164 Davenport Road Ste. 404 Winnipeg, Nova Scotia Canada

Imperial Foundation Lotto I recieved a letter in the mail , along with a check stating I had won the Irish Lotto . There was a check enclosed for $ 2,994.80 that looked real . Winnipeg Nova Scotia

I recieved my letter from Imperial Foundation Lotto telling me I was a winner in the Irish Lotto random drawing for $120,000.00 . Enclosed was a check for $2,994.80 to cover the internnational fees .I have a friend from Ireland and my first thought was that she must have entered my name. This couldn't have come at a better time , as I am in dire financial straights right now . This money would have been a Godsend .Needless to say it turns out its a scam .Scammers like this should be stopped .

Kristine
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto/Winnipeg-Nova-Scotia/Imperial-Foundation-Lotto-I-recieved-a-letter-in-the-mail-along-with-a-check-stating-I-h-235280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Foundation Lotto