Complaint Review: Imperial Magesty - Ramada Resorts 800-230-9783 Or 888-217-2620

• Submitted: Fri, February 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 12, 2010

• Reported By: Joyce — Greer South Carolina USA
Imperial Magesty - Ramada Resorts 800-230-9783 Or 888-217-2620
6555 Powerline Rd. #313 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Imperial Magesty - Ramada Resorts 800-230-9783 Or 888-217-2620 Plaza Resorts (recently changed to) Harassing phone calls asking for a balance of $898. Not my understanding, I already paid $898. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I purchased a vacation pkg in February of 2008 for $898 from Ramada Resorts.  My understanding was for 2 adults.  Children free but didn't include the extra dining package, that would be my responsibility.

Got an extension in Aug of 2009 to February 23, 2010.  Before I got the chance to book it, I started receiving harassing phone calls saying that I had a deposit of $898 and still owed $898 to take the vacation.

After that I realized that I could not take this vacation in trust or afford it and now I want my money refunded.

This upset me so much, I contacted my local news station, did an interview.  Filed reports with the Better Business Bureau (transferring to Florida), then another report to the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, then another report to the Attorney General of Florida.

I also went online to find out how many others have been taken by this company and found your site.

I am not giving up and would expect someone to help me get my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Magesty-Ramada-Resorts-800-230-9783-Or-888-217-2620/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309-2050/Imperial-Magesty-Ramada-Resorts-800-230-9783-Or-888-217-2620-Plaza-Resorts-recently-cha-568502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Magesty - Ramada Resorts 800-230-9783 Or 888-217-2620