Complaint Review: Imperial Majestic Cruise Vacations - Ramade Plaza Resort

• Updated: Sat, April 09, 2005

• Reported By:Cape Town Africa
Imperial Majestic Cruise Vacations - Ramade Plaza Resort
www.usaholidays.net Nationwide Canada

Imperial Majestic Cruise Vacations - Ramada Plaza Resort ripoff con artist who prey on trusing people, using their scripted sales tactics to do poor people out of their hard earned money, with a promise of the holiday of a lifetime. South African people watch out, they seem to be targetting us at the moment. Toronto Canada canada

I am from a small beach town Melbos on the cape west coast of South Africa. Heaven alone knows how they found me. I was caught out last night with a phone call telling me that I had been demographicly chosen to receive this wonderfull vacation pachage. Tthat i could include 3 friends at a very low rate. The sales person was very convincing with his scripted performance, and used a lot of quick wit to keep me interested. I started feeling doubtfull when he starte menioning figure lik $499 fpr forst twp adults and less for the second two.
I thought it sounded wonderfull at the time, to get away from it all, and the cruise just sold it. Only about 249 per person.

It was a very long demonstration and at the end I was put on hold to "issue the tickets" and was quoted all sort of ref. no's.

Fortunately my credit card only has about $249 in it, but they seemend quite happy to get the rest when I booked the trip, 60Days in advance though.

Needless to say as soon as I put dthe phone down, i knew I had been conned for the first time in my life.
Went to my bank this morning to try and selvedge this mess, but not sure if i will get my money back.

Please South African people watch out, they seem to be targetting us at the moment.

Cape Town
South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Ramada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2005 02:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majestic-Cruise-Vacations-Ramade-Plaza-Resort/nationwide/Imperial-Majestic-Cruise-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza-Resort-ripoff-con-artist-who-prey-on-tru-138154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majestic Cruise Vacations - Ramade Plaza Resort