Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts & Easy Saver & MoneyEdge By Way Of Shopperservices

• Submitted: Sun, November 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 02, 2008

• Reported By:Gadsden Alabama
2419 E. Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-551-0234
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Imperial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts & Easy Saver & MoneyEdge By Way Of Shopperservices.com They withdrawaled $500 from my account even though I was put on a payment plan and EZ edge and Money saver took 19.80 Ft Lauderdale Florida

Hi guys,

I'm another poor soul who fell for a BS scam to the bahamas from the Imperial Majesty but the company I called was suppose to be vacation momentums and its an unknown website.

They had such a good scam speech that I fell for it. I talked to them for about 2hrs and still didn't get the hint. I was on a payment plan for 66 a month for 6 months and they hit me up for 199 twice and 5 days before the date we disgust.

Causeing me to overdraft over $500 when I called 1800-551-0234 they were rude to my mother and told her its non refundable and then hung up and after 5 more tries they did the same to me and told me to call there Cust service number 1-800-203-9783 this is definatly a scam.

So if there is anyone out there that can help us we sure could use it. I have an 8month old and only 338 to live off of!

Lara
Gadsden, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-And-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-Easy-Saver-MoneyEdge-By-Way-Of-Shopperservices/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-And-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-Easy-Saver-MoneyEdge-By-Way-Of-Shopperservic-387221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty And Ramada Plaza Resorts & Easy Saver & MoneyEdge By Way Of Shopperservices