Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Line And Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Rialto California
Imperial Majesty Cruise Line And Ramada Plaza Resorts
2419 E Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line And Ramada Plaza Resorts Cancelled Cruise can't get a refund Fort Lauderdal Florida

I receive a voucher for a cruise to the Bahamas by attending a multi-level marketing meeting. I proceeded to make the reservation and pay the necessary taxes and port charges. Once arriving in Florida(by the way I traveled from California) and making it to the port. We were informed that the cruise had been cancelled due to mechanical failure.

We were livid as you can imagine. There were several other people there with respective emotions. This all happened January 3, 2009, my birhday, which was the occassion for the cruise. From that day to today January 17,2009 I have been unable to receive a refund for the $118.00 in port charges and the $217.00 for a cabin upgrade.

I have spoken to the resevation department at least every couple of days and have yet to get the same answer twice. They keep claiming it will be returned to my account. Today when I called and told them I was looking at my bank account and it was not there. That's when they informed me it would take 4-6 weeks for a refund. Which I do not expect to happen, but I will keep you posted.

Thank you for being a voice for the RIPPED OFF.

Jus wil
Rialto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-And-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-And-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-Cancelled-Cruise-cant-get-a-refund-413287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line And Ramada Plaza Resorts