Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resort

• Submitted: Sat, September 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resort
2419 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-203-9783
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resort/ Adam EN1918 Rude and crude agent tries to belittle potential customer Ft. Lauderdale Florida

While trying to finalize information for a FREE Cruise "Fam Trip" which also entitle(s)...a $1,300 Travel voucher, a "manager" named Adam was put on the line to help out agent Susan Fry (EN1918) seal the deal. When Adam was told that the deal was not completed without confirmation from my husband, he said the credit card that had been approved was in my name not my husband's.

The agent became out of control and began badgering me with regards to the travel agency I am with and the type of degree I have. I told Adam I have a Doctorate of Divininty and he replied "Oh, a Doctorate of Virginity." How degrading! He insisted on knowing who gave me my degree. When I told him I earned my degree, he became more belligerent.

Adam also wanted to know how I travel without paying for food and transportation. I him it is none of his business and I do not have to reply to his questions (he said he has a right to know what his competition is offering). The conversation started out with him saying he was not trying to sell me anything and he does not get paid commission...hmmm...

When Adam really got out of control and became argumentative, I told him the conversation was over. Does the Ramada Plaza Resort really want someone like Adam to represent them? Per their office and a recorded conversation, they do not.

I have been assured that Adam will not be talking to anyone else as a representative of Ramada Plaza Resort. I am glad that I did not give him my credit card information. He did not tell me about all the other benefits - the nerve of him.

Dr. J
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Aka-Ramada-Plaza-Resort/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Aka-Ramada-Plaza-Resort-Adam-EN1918-Rude-and-crude-376499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resort