Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort
2419 East Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort FALSE INNACCURATE INFO ON MY REFUND RIPOFF Ft. Lauderdale Florida

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations is a total rip-off scam. I refuse to take this so called "Free Cruise" for a lack of information and out right falsehoods made by the "Travel Coordinator" Mr. William Howell.

I agreed to pay for this travel offer under the condition that I could get a refund at anytime if I changed my mind. I was told numerous times that I could positively and absolutely, not questions asked get a refund if I was not satisfied with the offer. This conversation took place on a Sunday afternoon.

After making an Internet search on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacation I changed my mind about wanting to travel with this company. From what I gather the cruise line ship accomodations are unaccomodating, unclean, and unsafe. Not to mention the fact that people have a hard time if not impossible time getting a refund.

I immediately called my bank this morning to close out my account and to try to get the $798.00 credited back to my account. I also called Imperial Majesty Cruise Line to seek a refund. After playing the wating game being transfered twice, I was told (After asking 9 different time and ways) I could not get a refund until after I took the "travel offer" or the offer expired in 3 years.

I told the gentleman (who refused to give me his name and forward me to a supervisor) that I was absolutely not interested in vacationing with his company now or in the future and wanted my money back. He stated that that was not going to happen.

I feel really foolish that I did not do an investigation search on this company before I shelled out $798.00. That is why I am filing this report to try to help someone else out there avoid my foolish mistake. Hopefully my bank will reverse the $798.00 charge. I could take possibly 30-90 days to dispute this.

I hope any reading this will take heed and R U N away from this fradulent offer from Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2007 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza-Resort/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza-Resort-FALSE-INNACCURATE-INFO-ON-MY-RE-270589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort