Complaint Review: Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort
2419 E Commercial Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale,, Florida U.S.A.

Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort Free Vacation with Ramada Resort-Absolute Scam Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

If something sounds too good to be true than it probably is. Our household recieved a first class envelope from Ramada Plaza Resorts with a packet with free cruise vouchers and a fake check for $1300.00. All we had to do is call and confirm the reservation. I immediately called, but with suspicion that this might be a scam. I was helped by a very kind lady who gave me a thorough rundown of what the company is and how they would serve me in this vacation. It sounded wonderful. A free 7 day vacation with a 2 night cruise and also free vacations to Mexico and Las Vegas. Sounds great doesn't it?

Well, after the lady transferred me to the "Ramada manager" and asked me if I were pleased with the trip. He then told me that i would be transferred to the "security department" for credit card information. I was hesitant, responded with questions of how I do I know if I'm not getting scammed, but he took an offensive tone with me, and told me how dare I question Ramada's integrity. He did not transfer me to a different "department" and asked me the name that is on my credit card and I then hung up the phone and looked found this site online.

Gertrude
Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza-Resort/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/Imperial-Majesty-Cruise-Line-Vacations-Ramada-Plaza-Resort-Free-Vacation-with-Ramada-Resor-355167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Ramada Plaza Resort